Thursday, November 13, 2008

Untitled

Click on Beethoven Furelise for this post.I'm thinking.Do I always have to say "It's Kristina",or does my dad have to say "It's Derek."If this song isn't working out for you,Allegro Con Brio is a good one.I love classical music.I am not staying on topic.Notice the title of this post:Untitled.I am sitting here at the computer eating trail mix and thinking about what to write.Our subsitute on Wednesday told us to write for fifteen minutes straight about what we did on the four day weekend or at least write that you are thinking about what to write.Don't stop!This isn't really "my blog."I mistook my dad.I can post whenever I feel like it.I think that rats are probably my favorite pet,but I might just say that because I presently have two rats.Penguins are my absolute favorite wild animal.I am looking at the empty water bottle on the corner of desk.I see a lot of those at my dad's shop or around things in contact with him,like his truck.If Allegro Con Brio is over(which I doubt)change it to Sweet Pea by Amos Lee.I am listening to it on a different page and it fits my mood right now.My friend,Alyssa,amazed me by guessing the right number I was Thinking.She said:"Watch my finger eye to eye pick a number one through five.Can't be one
can't be five.Did you pick a number?"as she waved her index in my face.I picked three.She told me to look up,just my eyes.Alyssa:"Three?" Me:"How'd you guess?" Alyssa:"Magic!" I am not the kind of person who believes in magic,I think it was just a lucky guess.Next to me,there are to exactly alike phone books stacked on top of each other seperated by a white plastic bag.I've writen so much now that the blue bar to the right is getting shorter.That just means I'm a good writer and thinker.Now that this blog has me,check it daily.Bye!

---------Kristina (-:

No comments:

playlist