Saturday, November 15, 2008

Natalie

Kristina says hi! Because it's me,Kristina. This picture of Natalie to the left is so cute. On the way home from dinner,Natalie had a transformer. She said it was Bumblebee.I started singing the word Bumblebee over and over. "Pop it hingin' Bumbabee!Kwite!" Natalie's favorite song is probably Pocket full of Sunshine by Natasha Whatever her last name is. The song came on the radio and me and my dad told Natalie to sing along. Her remake went something like this:"Come on baby! Come on baby!" In the beginning of the car ride,she said"I'nt men! I'nt men!" She wanted a mint. Right now, she said"Hallo!" Natalie is a funny child! Age 2 is a funny age.Natalie says everything worth quoting with an exclamation point. Mostly everything she says is with an exclamation point. She loves gum! "I'nt gum! I'nt gum!" Time to go to bed!

---------Kristina
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

playlist