Tuesday, November 11, 2008

There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed a fly.......

Kristina again!You know something frustrating about this blogger,it doesn't let you indent.For small children,indenting is a two-space you leave blank on each topic,place,or dialouge.But,that's not the point.Colors are my "thing" this time.The next writing is in black because the compose page has a white page and I can't see what I am typing.Better.Okay,so about colors,some of them sound like songs.Actually,the songs just kind of sound like colors.I picture a few people playing the song,but tinted in a COLOR.When the song is slow,the picture is teeny,but when it's fast the picture is VERY LARGE.This shade of green is probably my very favorite.Do you prefer white,or black print?Leave it in your comment.My mom(Vanessa Christine)'s signature on her blog is,apparently,her absolute favorite color.Compromise:I'll write in yellow.Well,since the topic is colors, let's go FUNKISHLY!If you need to,scroll down so the post is in the middle of your screen.Notice all the WACKO colors.Well,it's not exactly wacko,but unique in a way.

-----KRISTINA


This post was finished past Kristina's bedtime:
9:26P.M.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I like your colors, and how you hear and see them together.

vic-a-la said...

why did you title it "there was an old lady...?"
your post reminded me of a dr. suess book with the big and little colorful type. very creative!
and i prefer black print in a slightly larger font size, as you do...
:-)

playlist