Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Playlist

Okay. Yeah my playlist is full of old music. They are some of the songs I can play on ukulele.
"Puff The Magic Dragon," is really pretty and that's why it's first. If you go to the bottom of my playlist you will find school house rock and The Afters. I could not stop listening to "Yellow Submarine." The Beatles songs on my playlist are probably the best. NEXT TO AT THE HOP!! I love that song!!!! Bah bah bah bah! Mr. Spaceman was my first ukulele song ever. I like that one too. I am playing Mr. Spaceman on piano for my school's talent show. Hey Mr. Spaceman! Please listen to the songs at the bottom of my playlist. Scroll through until you find something you like. I love the song at the bottom! I'm going to list my favorites:

Puff the magic dragon
At the hop
Yellow submarine
Act naturally
Mr. Spaceman
Octopus Garden
Pirates who don't do anthing
Endangered love
You
Interplanet Janet
Billy Joe McGuffrey


Okay those are my favorites. I put some of my songs on because I think the people that read my blog will like to listen to that kind of music instead of listening to another blog's music while reading mine.

No comments:

playlist