Sunday, May 24, 2009

Chats

Billy and John's chat. (The first guy to speak is John. The first guy.)

Do you know?
No.
Are you sure?
Yes.
Really?
Yes.
I'll ask him.
You can't.
Why?
Because.
Because why?
You can't.
Why?
I don't know.
Really?
No.
Then why?
Because.
Why?
He doesn't exist.
Really?
No.
Why can't I talk to him?
You can't.
Really.
Yes.
Why.
I want to talk to you.
Really?
No.
Why?
Because.
What?
What was your question?
Do you know?
Do I know what?
Do you know?
Yes.
What?
There is no such thing as the tooth fairy.
Really?
No.
Why?
Because.
You make things difficult.
No.
Now I am going to go talk to him.
No.
Why?
Because.
This is getting frustrating!
No.
Yes.
No.
Really?
No.
What?
Go talk to him.
You just told me not to.
So?
So why did you change your mind.
It is impolite to ask questions.
What?
Go talk to him if you want to.
Why did you change your mind?
Now you are changing your mind, too.
Really?
Yeah.
You're right.
You want to talk to me now.
Right!
Yup.
What do you want to talk about?
Stuff.
What stuff?
Go talk to him.
Okay.
Bye.




Billy and Jacob's chat. (Jacob is first)


Hi.
How are you?
Good.
Me too.
Yeah.
Just good.
Having any fun?
What?
Fun in the office?
No.
I never have fun either.
Then why do you work here?
Money, survival, stuff like that.
Me too.
There's not much to talk about.
Yeah.
Bye.
Talk to you later!
Bye.
Bye.



ATTENTION!!!!
These are not actual chats. They have not been illegally copied from an important document or private writing area. They were written by a nine year old girl. There are many people named Billy Jacob and John. These names were not copied from live people she knows.

No comments:

playlist