Monday, October 27, 2008

The Bridge Park Yesterday,Sunday

Hey! It's Kristina.My dad decided that I can post whenever I want,and that this is MY BLOG!
Yesterday,Sunday,we went to a bridge park(which I don't know what it's called)and there were weirdo dancer people.They danced to old folk-like songs played by two people,one playing a stringed instrument,while the other pulled on an accordion or something like that.All the people did was run in circles and smack each other with bars of wood,to seem like they were sword fighting.They also had plates of mini bells tied to their shins.Sometimes,they would sing a short line or two.There were six dancers.One rule of the park is:NO AMPLIFIED MUSIC! Well,now that I think about it,it wasn't really "amplified" music.It was actually kind of pretty.There's not much more to say about them.I'm gonna wrap up the paper and tie the bow to this post.

---Kristina

2 comments:

Derek said...

I think it's just called covered bridge park.

vic-a-la said...

i like that...wrap up and put a bow on it :-)

playlist